photoshop – how does one make collages with several pictures ??

NS
Posted By
Natalia_S
Jul 7, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hey, I’ve been trying to make collages on Photoshop 7.0 and no such luck, as I really don’t have any idea how to go about making one with several images?! Can anyone help me?!
Thanks

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

P
Phosphor
Jul 7, 2004
You also might do well to get a book like Adobe’s Classroom In A Book for Photoshop 7.0 (Amazon link) < http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0321115627/qid=108920 4139/sr=2-2/ref=sr_2_2/103-4440644-4848601>.

Work you way through it and learn the tools. There’s no easy way to familiarize yourself with this expansive application except by investing time and effort.
CV
Charles_von_Roretz
Jul 8, 2004
Simple really – jsut open all the images you want to montage and drag onto a new image the size you want the result to be or onto one of the images that you want as a background etc. etc…
(as you drag one image onto the eventual montage image then you can safely close the ‘dragged’ original image without saving it. TIP: if you are short of memory then open images one by one and carry out hte same process colsing images before opening the next one to be used in the montage – needless to say (so why am I stating the obivous?) the montage image needs to stay open!
Ant

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections