Problem in Photoshop Elements (please help if you can)

C
Posted By
cyanstorm
Jan 2, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Greetings all

I have Photoshop Elements and a Sony Digital Camera that I use to take my personal pictures. I have a problem which is VERY irritating and after trying to contact and talking to a (useless!) adobe tech I still havent been able to fix.
The problem is that whenever I import my pictures into Photoshop Elements they appear so much darker, the weird thing is that when I look at these same pictures in my pictures folder (using preview option) they look perfectly fine the problem only occurs when I import them into PSE. Another thing to consider is that before I was using a Sony CRT and never had that problem now I am using a Samsung Syncmaster 171V LCD monitor and I have the problem. Please help me if you can as I pretty much have given up on Adobe tech support, I am also a newbie when it comes to graphic software so I havent been able to figure it out.

I’d like to thank any soul who feels pity and try to helps me 🙂

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections