M
Posted By
MikeM
Jun 18, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
My PSE4 has been working ok for 6 months but for the past few days when I try to import photos into organiser I get the error message

The ODBC data source reported the following error:
(internal error:data not found)

I tried re-installing but nothing changed. I tried importing by clicking <get photos> and drag & drop.

When I go from organiser to editor it works ok but if I make changes to the file in editor I get the error message when closing the file in editor.

organizer DB API failed to execute correctly.

Is the problem likely to be with PSE4 or Windoes XP?

Thanks
Mike

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

M
MikeM
Jun 23, 2006
In case anyone is interested I found the solution on a forum. In Organiser click Files>Catalogue>recover.

Mike

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 23:39:41 GMT, MikeM
wrote:

My PSE4 has been working ok for 6 months but for the past few days when I try to import photos into organiser I get the error message
The ODBC data source reported the following error:
(internal error:data not found)

I tried re-installing but nothing changed. I tried importing by clicking <get photos> and drag & drop.

When I go from organiser to editor it works ok but if I make changes to the file in editor I get the error message when closing the file in editor.

organizer DB API failed to execute correctly.

Is the problem likely to be with PSE4 or Windoes XP?

Thanks
Mike

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections