M
Posted By
mailtopb
Jul 10, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When i try to install photoshop 7.0, it says there’s a "INS5576. MP.exe" error, how can i solve this problem?

Thanks in advace! =)

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

CW
Colin Walls
Jul 10, 2003
Please specify: OS, memory, disk space etc.
P
Phosphor
Jul 10, 2003
And to add to Colin’s good suggestion for supplying all the relevant info early on in your initial request for help, I’ll take this opportunity to add another suggestion, for your future benefit:

When you start a new thread on this—or any other—forum, it’s always a good idea to compose a clear, descriptive and succinct title for your thread. This serves a few purposes. One, it helps direct those who might be able to provide assistance your way. If your thread is titled, for example: "Photoshop 7.0 Install; INS5576.MP.exe Error", someone cruising the forum who has experienced a similar problem may be more compelled to pop in and offer the solution that they found. Secondly, if another visitor to the forum comes along after you with the same problem, because you have taken the thought to title YOUR thread descriptively, they will be more easily able to search the forum for an answer. You get better service and are leaving a more helpful thread in the process. Good for everybody.

Plus, the regulars on every forum I’ve ever visited always appreciate more clear info, as opposed to less. You will be more warmly welcomed for doing so, and you will have started establishing your own presence as a helpful member of the forum.

Now, having said all that, I’d help if I could. I might venture a guess, though, given the "MP" portion of the error message, that it might have something to do with some part of an application involving Multi Processor control. Gotta a dual-processor system?
DM
dave milbut
Jul 10, 2003
empty out your temp directory and try again.
BB
Bil B
Jul 10, 2003
hey dave, did you get your shiney new monster rolling yet???….hope all is well…Bill
DM
dave milbut
Jul 10, 2003
yup. 3 tries loading xp now alls well (so far…) still loading windows updates. It hosed the last time on .NET framework 1.1 so I’m proceeding w/extreme caution! 🙂 thanks for all the advice!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections