Posted By
gyrex
Aug 16, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi everyone,

I’m using Photoshop CS with the Canon RAW 2.2 plugin. I’ve created a batch conversion script in PS but when I run the script I’m prompted for the RAW settings for each individual image. Is there any way for PS to accept a default setting so that my batch process isn’t inturrupted?

Many thanks in advance,

John

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

DR
Danny_Raphael
Aug 16, 2004
I don’t have CS, but I believe I’ve read that in the batch dialog is a setting (under Source) named "Suppress File Open Options Dialogs" that, if checked, will solve your problem. Try this one first.

There’s another, "Override Action ‘Open’ Commands" that might be worth a shot, too.

Let me know if either (or the combination) of these do the trick. Then I’ll have learned something too. 🙂
G
gyrex
Aug 16, 2004
Danny, you’re a legend! Worked like a charm. Thank you very much for your assistance.

Cheers,

John
DR
Danny_Raphael
Aug 16, 2004
Glad that worked for you, John.

Just to confirm, it was the "Suppress File Open Options Dialogs" setting, right? (not "Override Action ‘Open’ Commands")
G
gyrex
Aug 16, 2004
Hi Dannny,

The options I selected in the automated batch screen were:

Suppress file open options dialogs and
Override actions "save as" commands

Thanks again for your help!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections