HM
Posted By
Humberto_Morchano
May 22, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am using Photoshop 8.0. Have not update my version of Photoshop but need to know if any one can help with this current problem I am having. I work for a imaging vendor in the legal document processing industry and we mostly work with tif images. The tiff images are linked to a litigation support database. However, the images in color do not work with the software if they are color tiffs. Therefore, they need to be converted to color jpeg.

Is there a way that a automation process using actions can go through a cd or dvd’s directories and subdirectories full of images and identify what is a color tiff, then convert the images to a jpeg while saving with the same file name.

This is a tedious and manual process ot accomplish this and I am not that savy with photoshop.

Any help is greatly appreciated and I can be contacted at 305 539-0042 directly.

Thanks to all the users. This is my first post on the forum.

Sincerley,

Humberto Morchano

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

B
Bernie
May 22, 2007
It could probably be done with a script.

Check the PS scripting forum out for more info

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections