Posted By
Jeno
Jun 10, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi Everybody,
I’m handling 48-Bit TIFFRGB Images.I would like to convert it into 24-Bit TIFFRGB Image.How can I do it in C/C++??How can I Reduce/Compress 16 Bits reprsenting each component in 48 Bit TIFFRGB Image to 8 Bits per component??

God Bless You all.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

T
toby
Jun 10, 2006
Jeno wrote:
Hi Everybody,
I’m handling 48-Bit TIFFRGB Images.I would like to convert it into 24-Bit TIFFRGB Image.How can I do it in C/C++??How can I Reduce/Compress 16 Bits reprsenting each component in 48 Bit TIFFRGB Image to 8 Bits per component??

Use libtiff. Failing that, >>

God Bless You all.
J
Jeno
Jun 11, 2006
toby wrote:
Jeno wrote:
Hi Everybody,

God Bless You all.
———————————————————— ———————————————————–
Also tell me how to convert the that TIFFRGB Image to TIFFXYZ Image.ie.,How to perform color transform from RGB to XYZ(Color Space Conversion form RGB to XYZ)

Please Help me.
T
toby
Jun 11, 2006
Jeno wrote:
toby wrote:
Jeno wrote:
Hi Everybody,

God Bless You all.
———————————————————— ———————————————————–
Also tell me how to convert the that TIFFRGB Image to TIFFXYZ Image.ie.,How to perform color transform from RGB to XYZ(Color Space Conversion form RGB to XYZ)

http://www.littlecms.com/ can help, as can
http://www.poynton.com/notes/colour_and_gamma/ColorFAQ.html# RTFToC18

Please Help me.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections