R
Posted By
ross
Feb 23, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am considering changing my computer to Vista O/S and an wondering if this newsgroup have had any issues with software compatibility with Vista? I appreciate this newsgroup. Dick Ross www.seekcrun.com

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

B
br
Feb 23, 2007
"ross" wrote in message
I am considering changing my computer to Vista O/S and an wondering if this newsgroup have had any issues with software compatibility with Vista?

Read this excellent review!
http://www.kadaitcha.cx/vista/dogsbreakfast/index.html
R
ross
Feb 24, 2007
Thank you, I will probably not change to Vista at this time. I am under the gun to upgrade and will stall for at least a year, I think. I have found the local IT folks are very leery about making the change also. Most will not do upgrade and suggest a clean install. However, no one suggests compatibility with software will be smooth and would require tedious job of obtaining new drivers when reinstalling my software. Thanks again, Dick Ross www.seekcrun.com

"/\BratMan/\" wrote in message
"ross" wrote in message
I am considering changing my computer to Vista O/S and an wondering if this newsgroup have had any issues with software compatibility with Vista?
M
mg
Feb 24, 2007
Hi, I’ m using Vista and I have no problem. The only one I had was while re-entering the registration code I was using with CS2 and Xp which seemed to be wrong. What you need to do solve this problem is to reinstall the program with administrator’s privileges.
Hope to help,
bye,
Massimo

"ross" ha scritto nel messaggio
Thank you, I will probably not change to Vista at this time. I am under the gun to upgrade and will stall for at least a year, I think. I have found the local IT folks are very leery about making the change also. Most will not do upgrade and suggest a clean install. However, no one suggests compatibility with software will be smooth and would require tedious job of obtaining new drivers when reinstalling my software. Thanks again, Dick Ross www.seekcrun.com

"ross" wrote in message

R
ross
Feb 24, 2007
Thank you.

<mg> wrote in message
Hi, I’ m using Vista and I have no problem. The only one I had was while re-entering the registration code I was using with CS2 and Xp which seemed to be wrong. What you need to do solve this problem is to reinstall the program with administrator’s privileges.
Hope to help,
bye,
Massimo

"ross" ha scritto nel messaggio

"ross" wrote in message

K
KatWoman
Feb 24, 2007
"ross" wrote in message

OMG wearing shorts in 16 degrees?? and they make their dogs run 50K?? that is cruelty to animals!
only humans are stupid enough to run that far to nowhere for no reason I think the cold has made y’alls minds snap!! no shirts? barefoot? Hello from sunny Florida you crazy northern runners…………..

"ross" wrote in message

S
Scubabix
Feb 25, 2007
All I can say is, I know a programmer at MS and he won’t put Vista on his personal computers for at least a year to let them fix the problems and plug the security holes.
Rob
"ross" wrote in message I am considering changing my computer to Vista O/S and an wondering if this newsgroup have had any issues with software compatibility with Vista? I appreciate this newsgroup. Dick Ross www.seekcrun.com

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections