Posted By
Paul Burdett
Jan 24, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi all,

I have just purchased a Toshiba laptop and am very happy with it so far. I have quite a few video tutorials from "Watch and learn Photoshop.com" that I would like to watch on the laptop. On my PC (which has broadband internet) I am able to watch them via the Quicktime player. The laptop is not connected to the net (yet). If I try to open the swf file I get the error message: "Error 2003: A data handler needed by the movie could not be found". Do I have to have an internet connection to watch them, as they are Flash movies? I tried installing Macromedia Flash Player, but still no go. Cheers,
Paul

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

RB
Rudy Benner
Jan 24, 2007
"Paul Burdett" wrote in message
Hi all,

I have just purchased a Toshiba laptop and am very happy with it so far. I have quite a few video tutorials from "Watch and learn Photoshop.com" that I would like to watch on the laptop. On my PC (which has broadband internet) I am able to watch them via the Quicktime player. The laptop is not connected to the net (yet). If I try to open the swf file I get the error message: "Error 2003: A data handler needed by the movie could not be found".
Do I have to have an internet connection to watch them, as they are Flash movies? I tried installing Macromedia Flash Player, but still no go. Cheers,
Paul

That could be correct. Give it a try.

Also have a look here.

http://shell.windows.com/fileassoc/0409/xml/redir.asp?Ext=sw f
PB
Paul Burdett
Jan 25, 2007
"Rudy Benner" wrote in message
"Paul Burdett" wrote in message
Hi all,

I have just purchased a Toshiba laptop and am very happy with it so far. I have quite a few video tutorials from "Watch and learn Photoshop.com" that I would like to watch on the laptop. On my PC (which has broadband internet) I am able to watch them via the Quicktime player. The laptop is not connected to the net (yet). If I try to open the swf file I get the error message: "Error 2003: A data handler needed by the movie could not be found".
Do I have to have an internet connection to watch them, as they are Flash movies? I tried installing Macromedia Flash Player, but still no go. Cheers,
Paul

That could be correct. Give it a try.

Also have a look here.

http://shell.windows.com/fileassoc/0409/xml/redir.asp?Ext=sw f

Problem solved…I installed an earlier version of Quicktiome (V6).

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections