ST
Posted By
Selim_Tawfik
May 18, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
HI! I recently procured my self Photoshop CS. Since then, I’ve been experiencing some problems concerning the keyboard shorcuts. Some of them, per example Ctrl+O (Open) and Ctrl++/- (zoom in, zoom out) do not respond… However, keys like those for the tools (such as J (Healing Brush) and C (Crop)…) do function properly. Is anyone is in order to help?

Thanks!!!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

B
BobLevine
May 18, 2004
I recently procured my self Photoshop CS.

Would you care to expand on that? Just exactly how did you "procure" your copy?

Bob
P
Phosphor
May 18, 2004
si-i-i-i-i-i-g-g-g-h-h-h….Click here <http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?50@@.2cce48e6>.

This has been asked many times since the release of Photoshop 8 (aka "CS")

To avoid dismissive sighs (and possibly rude responses) in the future, bookmark the F.A.Q. section of this forum and throroughly review the information available at the link above before you ask questions.

And, when Photoshop is acting wonky on you, please refer to (and bookmark) the following link: <http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/6712.htm>
G
graffiti
May 18, 2004
And, when Photoshop is acting wonky

But Phoz, what are you supposed to do if it’s acting Kooky?
P
Phosphor
May 18, 2004
Fall back into the luxurious pillow of many Guinnesses.

Kooky is as kooky does.

🙂
ST
Selim_Tawfik
May 18, 2004
No I haven’t used any illegal operation. I haven’t cracked anything… The problem persists. Could my copy be damaged or inperfect?
B
BobLevine
May 18, 2004
What keyboard are you using? Where did you buy your copy of Photoshop?

Bob
DP
Daryl_Pritchard
May 19, 2004
Hello Selim,

Most likely, you need to update your keyboard drivers if you happen to use a Logitech keyboard.

Regards,

Daryl
ST
Selim_Tawfik
May 19, 2004
Yes, I am using a cordless Logitech Keyboard. Sorry to ask, but would you have the link (driver update)?
MM
Mac_McDougald
May 19, 2004
umm…logitech.com should get you in the ballpark, I’d say 🙂

M

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections