MT
Posted By
Mayor Tommy
Jun 20, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Anybody ever have this problem? With the ‘Move’ tool i like to use the keyboard arrow keys to nudge things one pixel at a time, but it’s not working, nothing happens. It’s also ignoring shortcuts using the keyboard combinations but I don’t care about that because i use the mouse – but the nudge tool is essential. it’s definitely not a problem with the keyboard itself, i plugged in two others and the problem remains.

any help/advice appreciated

MT

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

B
bhilton665
Jun 20, 2004

Anybody ever have this problem? With the ‘Move’ tool i like to use the keyboard arrow keys to nudge things one pixel at a time, but it’s not working, nothing happens. It’s also ignoring shortcuts using the keyboard combinations

Are you using CS? A lot of people had this problem earlier and it was usually traced to using one of the early illegal activation cracks.

If you have a legit copy then call Adobe (not accusing you of anything, just telling you how it is).
V
V1nc3nt
Jun 20, 2004
"Mayor Tommy" wrote in message
Anybody ever have this problem? With the ‘Move’ tool i like to use the keyboard arrow keys to nudge things one pixel at a time, but it’s not working, nothing happens. It’s also ignoring shortcuts using the keyboard combinations but I don’t care about that because i use the mouse – but the nudge tool is essential. it’s definitely not a problem
with
the keyboard itself, i plugged in two others and the problem remains.

MT
Before I start accusing you of using an illegal copy of Photoshop, maybe it”s wise to Google on "keyboard shortcut problem photoshop".
H
Hecate
Jun 21, 2004
On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 15:52:55 GMT, "Mayor Tommy" wrote:

Anybody ever have this problem? With the ‘Move’ tool i like to use the keyboard arrow keys to nudge things one pixel at a time, but it’s not working, nothing happens. It’s also ignoring shortcuts using the keyboard combinations but I don’t care about that because i use the mouse – but the nudge tool is essential. it’s definitely not a problem with the keyboard itself, i plugged in two others and the problem remains.
You have one of two problems – either:

1. You have a logitech keyboard and haven’t updated the drivers or,
2. You’re using a pirated copy.

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui
F
fatsnacks
Jun 21, 2004
I know the illegal copy of Photoshop CS has that problem. There is an updated
download. Other than that from what I know the full purchase works other than
the keyboard issue.

"Mayor Tommy" wrote in message
Anybody ever have this problem? With the ‘Move’ tool i like to use the keyboard arrow keys to nudge things one pixel at a time, but it’s not working, nothing happens. It’s also ignoring shortcuts using the keyboard combinations but I don’t care about that because i use the mouse – but the nudge tool is essential. it’s definitely not a problem
with
the keyboard itself, i plugged in two others and the problem remains.

MT

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections