Photoshop CS2 Keyboard Shortcut Cheatsheets available!

TM
Posted By
Trevor_Morris
Apr 28, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have posted the new Photoshop CS2 Keyboard Shortcut Cheatsheets < http://user.fundy.net/morris/redirect.html?photoshop01.shtml>! And, by popular demand, they are now twice the size, spanning four pages (instead of the previous two pages). I’ve also made customized menus < http://user.fundy.net/morris/redirect.html?photoshop01.shtml> (and other goodies) available to show which menu commands have new keyboard shortcuts. Comments and feedback welcomed. Enjoy!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

DM
dave_milbut
Apr 28, 2005
thanks trevor!
TM
Trevor_Morris
Apr 28, 2005
You’re quite welcome
N
NTD
Apr 28, 2005
Yes, thank you and thank you for making them larger….
D
DKanuri
Apr 28, 2005
KEWL!

This is sweet!
JJ
Joe_Joe_Smith
Apr 29, 2005
Thanks, Trevor! Great work and very useful.

Plus had a nice time browsing ’round your site.

Best regards
DM
dave_milbut
Apr 30, 2005
big ol honkin’

BUMP!
TM
Trevor_Morris
Apr 30, 2005
Ian, if you feel so inclined, could you please append the links to these shortcut tables to the existing FAQ? Thanks.
IL
Ian_Lyons
Apr 30, 2005
Done!
DM
dave_milbut
Apr 30, 2005
trevor, why do you have customs listed in your file (marked with "C")? just curious.

used your pdf to help me see what i DON’T use so i can more effectively remap keys. now – wonderfully – shadow/highlight is happily coming up with crtl-w! whee! 🙂
TM
Trevor_Morris
May 1, 2005
Dave,

I list them there because so that all my keys appear on one (well, four 😉 sheets. You can grab all the "custom" keys from the same link as the shortcut table. It was like that for CS as well. I even provide two custom menu sets: one to show which keys are new to CS2 and the other to show which keymapping are my custom/extra ones in case people want to use them in addition to the default. None of my custom ones override the defaults.
TM
Trevor_Morris
May 1, 2005
Thanks Ian.
DM
dave_milbut
May 1, 2005
None of my custom ones override the defaults.

gotcha.
RE
Robert_Enns
May 1, 2005
As a relative newcomer…lovely. My thanks as well.
WN
Wesley_Norman
May 1, 2005
Thanks, Trevor, you are a great guy to do this. And, are you ever fast!
B
BJNicholls
May 16, 2005
Thanks very much, Trevor. These should be in the Photoshop help documentation, but they’re not.
TM
Trevor_Morris
May 17, 2005
Always a pleasure 😉

So noone has found any mistakes or missing keys?…

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections