C
Posted By
crookedletterd
Jan 6, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
none of my keyboard shorcuts will work in Photoshop CS. It wont let me change them, almost like the program thinks there is no keyboard.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

RH
r_harvey
Jan 6, 2004
Have you read the FAQ? It’s there.

Well, that’s the end of the film. Now, here’s the meaning of life. Ahem. Well, it’s nothing very special. "Try and be nice to people. Avoid eating fat. Read a good book every now and then. Get some walking in… and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations."
RL
Robert_Levine
Jan 6, 2004
Read the FAQs. There’s info there on this. In short the two most common causes are illegally hacked software or the need to update your keyboard drivers if you have a wireless keyboard.

Bob
RH
r_harvey
Jan 6, 2004
My post was nicer.
RL
Robert_Levine
Jan 6, 2004
My post was nicer.

Far more eloquent, but I hate wasting bandwidth. You never know when you’ll need it. <g>

Bob
C
crookedletterd
Jan 7, 2004
Thanks Bob, got it covered.
RH
r_harvey
Jan 7, 2004
So, which solution was it?
TF
Timothy_Foolery
Jan 7, 2004
LOL

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections