RG
Posted By
Ryan_Gibson
Aug 22, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am trying to move a selection with my arrow keys and it doesn’t move. The arrow keys work in other applications so I know it’s not a keyboard problem or anything.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

JJ
John_Joslin
Aug 22, 2007
If you want to move a selection boundary, make sure a selection tool is active. To move the contents of the selection, have the move tool active.
MT
Matthew_Tidbury
Oct 31, 2007
My friend has the same issue – I found this online: Well, after doing a little more research it looks like we both have pirated copies of CS2. I (my company) had bought mine through a seller on Amazon, but it seems that people have been selling very well packaged pirated versions. I guess right after CS3 came out it seemed much more reasonable to pay a cheaper price for CS2, so a bunch of people fell for this. Check your disk to see if it says "Made in Singapore"
referenced from: < http://forums.devshed.com/photoshop-help-88/cs2-move-using-a rrow-keys-470691.html>
I checked my friends disc and it does have "Made in Singapore" on it. He’s gutted as he was convinced he’d purchased a legit copy…
DW
Dudley_Wicker
Dec 5, 2007
I just got off the phone with a adobe representative (helpline).

He said the software isn’t pirated just broken? Anybody else get the same information from adobe?

Dudley
DW
Dudley_Wicker
Dec 5, 2007
OK I just got off the phone with another adobe representative. This time I was told the serial number was bad/pirated. Adobe is having me fax my invoices to them for proof of purchase. Once this is done they implied they would issue new serial numbers and let me download CS2 from one of there servers.

I hope this works!

Cheers
Dudley

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections