D
Posted By
David
May 2, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m considering a new monitor, can’t run to a high-end TFT, but would like to know if Iiyama is a good choice for amateur PS work. The MM904UT VISION MASTER PRO 455, 19INCH .25AG DIAMONDTRON M2 1600X1200 is advertised on Priceline for $298. Would this be a good buy?

David

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

H
Hecate
May 3, 2004
On Sun, 02 May 2004 15:31:18 -0700, David
wrote:

I’m considering a new monitor, can’t run to a high-end TFT, but would like to know if Iiyama is a good choice for amateur PS work. The MM904UT VISION MASTER PRO 455, 19INCH .25AG DIAMONDTRON M2 1600X1200 is advertised on Priceline for $298. Would this be a good buy?
David
The Iiyama’s are excellent monitors. I’ve been using them for years and, short of spending ridiculous amounts of money on something like an Eizo, I wouldn’t have anything else. I’m currently using a 192 Vision Master Pro 454 and a 17" Vision Master Pro (can’t remember the number and it’s worn off the front <g>).

Incidentally, the Iiyama’s use the same Mitsubishi tubes as Mitsubishi monitors, but manage to get more out of them. Side by side the Iiyama’s almost always provide a better image.

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections