Posted By
Angry Bob
Jun 19, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Help!

I have an Iiyama H540S LCD monitor and I’ve set the menu lock-out function to ON. I can’t turn it off! I am unable to change anything now (brightness, contrast, etc.). Does anyone know how to unlock it? The manual says I need to contact my vendor, but if it’s just a simple combination of key presses to unlock it, I’d rather do it myself.

Bob

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

AB
Angry Bob
Jun 22, 2004
For anyone who’s interested, the solution is: Press Menu, + and – keys simoultaneously, and hold down for 8 seconds. This unlocks the menu lock-out.

Bob

"Angry Bob" wrote in message
Help!

I have an Iiyama H540S LCD monitor and I’ve set the menu lock-out function to ON. I can’t turn it off! I am unable to change anything now
(brightness,
contrast, etc.). Does anyone know how to unlock it? The manual says I need to contact my vendor, but if it’s just a simple combination of key presses to unlock it, I’d rather do it myself.

Bob

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections