Posted By
Oh2
Jan 3, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JC
Jay Chevako
Jan 3, 2007
Eat more vegetables.
Jay
O
Oh2
Jan 3, 2007
Too funny LOL!!!! My oops!
O
Oh2
Jan 3, 2007
Thanks, Jay but I’m trying to produce a low budget documentary about my family on DVD. I’ve scanned and retouched all the hundreds of images that may be included in it and am now ready to add text screens and sound. What’s a good and inexpensive app to make nice sharp text in?
JC
Jay Chevako
Jan 3, 2007
No idea, I’m a print only Luddite.
Jay
FH
Frank_Heller
Jan 3, 2007
Look into an app called Photo To Movie. It seems like it’ll handle all three elements and it’s around $50. May be just what you’re looking for.
AW
Allen_Wicks
Jan 3, 2007
iMovie plus iDVD? A friend did a nice movie, quickly.
O
Oh2
Jan 3, 2007
Thanks, Frank, Allen and Jay. Much appreciated.
L
Larryr544
Jan 3, 2007
iMovie and iDVD are free, they have been used to make full length movies shown in theaters, they are easy and straight forward. When they first came out When they first came out Jobs required all of his executives to make a movie to show how easy they are. And you could borrow a video camera to add some current video. Enjoy!
O
Oh2
Jan 5, 2007
Thanks a bunch, Larry. I now have the latest/greatest versions of both of those Apple apps (iLife 06). You’re right about those executive vids I’d forgotten about them. Will post my results good and bad in a month or so.

Awesome link, macman – thanks a ton for posting this link. Awesome read full of tips. Exactly what I was looking for but I never thought to look there. =)

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections