T
Posted By
twistedpuppy
Nov 12, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have been playing with PS7, and lurking in this NG for about a year now. I wanted to share some of my work with yall. Feedback welcome, good or bad.
http://bigchuck.net/people.html
Thanks. ~=DF=E7~

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

–o–
Nov 12, 2003
I have been playing with PS7, and lurking in this NG for about a year now. I wanted to share some of my work with yall. Feedback welcome, good or bad.

the sam kinison one is my fave out of those
nice work big chuck !
T
twistedpuppy
Nov 12, 2003
Thanks. The Sam Kinison and Robin Williams almost got left out. Something about it just doesn’t look right to me. ~=DF=E7~
Nov 12, 2003
(Big Chuck) wrote in news:13468-3FB27BBD-11
@storefull-2354.public.lawson.webtv.net:

Thanks. The Sam Kinison and Robin Williams almost got left out. Something about it just doesn’t look right to me. ~
D
DosBoss57
Nov 13, 2003
On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 02:38:31 -0600 (CST), (Big
Chuck) wrote:

http://bigchuck.net/people.html
Thanks. ~ßç~

Nice work but I need to ask something…..Is taking your head and putting it on someone else’s body the only thing you’ve learned to do in PS after one full year???? Please don’t take offense…just wondering!!!

//Õ¿Õ\\

DosBoss57

Imagine all the people living life in peace !
T
twistedpuppy
Nov 13, 2003
<snip>Nice work</snip>
Thanks
<snip> but I need to ask something…..Is taking your head and putting it on someone else’s body the only thing you’ve learned to do in PS after one full year???? </snip>
No, but it is the only thing I posted
<snip> Please don’t take offense…just wondering!!! </snip> None taken.
It’s a hobby for me, something to do. I just put that page together so I could share some silliness with my friends and co workers. ~=DF=E7~

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections