HELP: any better way to use Photoshop 7?

RL
Posted By
Richard L
Nov 19, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Greetings. I use PS 7 mostly for color and tonal adjustments. I usually do this by loading about 30 image at a time. But going thru Image/Adjustments to get the each adjustment screen up for level, curves, color balance, etc,etc is driving me crazy. Is there a way I can put these screens up in the work area or replace those color/swatch/styles/history/etc windows(on the right side) with color and tonal adjustment screens?

TIA
Richard L

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

T
tom187
Nov 19, 2003
"Richard L" wrote:

Greetings. I use PS 7 mostly for color and tonal adjustments. I usually do this by loading about 30 image at a time. But going thru Image/Adjustments to get the each adjustment screen up for level, curves, color balance, etc,etc is driving me crazy. Is there a way I can put these screens up in the work area or replace those color/swatch/styles/history/etc windows(on the right side) with color and tonal adjustment screens?

That’s what keyboard shortcuts are for. CTRL-L, CTRL-M, CTRL-B, CTRL-U are probably the four most important for your needs as you describe them. Someone around here — Trevor, I believe — has posted the comprehensive list of shortcuts for Photoshop 7.0.1. Get a copy and learn it.
——————————-
Tom

Unsolicited advertisements cheerfully ignored.
RL
Richard L
Nov 20, 2003
Thanks.
Richard L
"Tom Thomas" wrote in message
"Richard L" wrote:

Greetings. I use PS 7 mostly for color and tonal adjustments. I usually
do
this by loading about 30 image at a time. But going thru
Image/Adjustments
to get the each adjustment screen up for level, curves, color balance, etc,etc is driving me crazy. Is there a way I can put these screens up in the work area or replace those color/swatch/styles/history/etc windows(on the right side) with color and tonal adjustment screens?

That’s what keyboard shortcuts are for. CTRL-L, CTRL-M, CTRL-B, CTRL-U are probably the four most important for your needs as you describe them. Someone around here — Trevor, I believe — has posted the comprehensive list of shortcuts for Photoshop 7.0.1. Get a copy and learn it.
——————————-
Tom

Unsolicited advertisements cheerfully ignored.
V
vizrosplugins
Nov 21, 2003
They are some short-cut keys, but forget what exactly they are…

Tony G. Smith
Vizros – Realistics 3D page curl plug-ins and more
Demo at http://www.vizros.com/gallery.html

"Richard L" …
TIA
Richard L

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections