Please help fix attached underwater photo with actions/techniques. I use Photoshop CS – 100_4425.jp

S
Posted By
spectrepjcook
Jan 2, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Please give a shot to correcting this attached photo. It was taken New Year’s Day at Devil’s Den, FL at 30ft of the fresh water spring. Most of the digital pics I took underwater I took have a bad flash relection off the particulite in the water that made bad "bubbles" which distorted the image. Looking for any actions/filters/techniques to clean these up. I already have a great underwater action that works PERFECT for salt water but doesn’t do it for this series. I know you all love a challenge so please give it a shot and let me know how you did it so I can do the other 150 shots PLEASE!!! Thanks in advance!!!

-Pat

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

C
Corey
Jan 3, 2005
This is a text newsgroup. Attachments won’t show up. Try posting to a binaries NG like alt.binaries.comp-graphics.
Then we may be able to assist you.

Peadge 🙂

wrote in message
Please give a shot to correcting this attached photo. It was taken New Year’s Day at Devil’s Den, FL at 30ft of the fresh water spring. Most of the digital pics I took underwater I took have a bad flash relection off the particulite in the water that made bad "bubbles" which distorted the image. Looking for any actions/filters/techniques to clean these up. I already have a great underwater action that works PERFECT for salt water but doesn’t do it for this series. I know you all love a challenge so please give it a shot and let me know how you did it so I can do the other 150 shots PLEASE!!! Thanks in advance!!!

-Pat
J
Jim
Jan 3, 2005
I would recommend using an external strobe or two so you won’t have the backscatter problem to start with.
"Peadge" wrote in message
This is a text newsgroup. Attachments won’t show up. Try posting to a binaries NG like alt.binaries.comp-graphics.
Then we may be able to assist you.

Peadge 🙂

wrote in message

-Pat

T
Truenorth
Jan 5, 2005
have you tried the retouch forum at www.dpreview.com
Those guys are magicians.
Truenorth

On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 15:34:08 GMT, wrote:

-Pat

remove NOSPAM to reply
S
spectrepjcook
Jan 6, 2005
Thanks Trunorth…I will.
On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 00:45:44 GMT, Truenorth
wrote:

have you tried the retouch forum at www.dpreview.com
Those guys are magicians.
Truenorth

On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 15:34:08 GMT, wrote:

-Pat

remove NOSPAM to reply

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections