Posted By
ben_rr
Jan 19, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello All!

Here’s my situation. I’ve edited a digital image of a friend which I wanted to email to her. The editing is done in Photoshop and the result is marvelous. She’s actually more beautiful in the image (LOL=) Which is of course my purpose.

I saved it as a jpeg (File/Save As… jpeg) and when I opened it back through Photoshop browser, all the information about the file showed up! What camera settings was used, f-stops, flash… etc. What’s more under the camera type, it showed Photoshop CS. I opened it in Irfanview and lo! under image properties all the data are there, too! I know she will know I’ve edited it. I just don’t want it to be so obvious that I edited it and on what software.

I short, how can I save a .psd file as a .jpeg file without including all those data? I think they’re called metadata or something.

Thanks to all who will reply…

Ben