N
Posted By
nalatalb
Jun 3, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Can I reset CS2 to prevent it from opening PDF files by default so that I can open them directly in Adobe Acrobat? This will enable me to print lenghty documents with one keystroke rather than one at a time.When I installed CS2, I designated pdf as a file that CS2 can open. Must I uninstall and reinstall CS2 to do this, or is there some other way?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

J
Jim
Jun 3, 2005
"nalatalb" wrote in message
Can I reset CS2 to prevent it from opening PDF files by default so that I can open them directly in Adobe Acrobat? This will enable me to print lenghty documents with one keystroke rather than one at a time.When I installed CS2, I designated pdf as a file that CS2 can open. Must I uninstall and reinstall CS2 to do this, or is there some other way?
No, this is an XP problem.
To change the file association:
Right click on the file
Select Open With
Select Adober Acrobat as the image to use
Exit

You can also manage file associations from the control panel.

Jim
H
Hecate
Jun 3, 2005
On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 18:08:37 GMT, "Jim" wrote:

No, this is an XP problem.
To change the file association:
Right click on the file
Select Open With
Select Adober Acrobat as the image to use
Exit

You can also manage file associations from the control panel.
No, it’s not an XP problem it’s a user problem. The OP set it up to open PDF from PS. Other than that, simple answer. 🙂

Hecate – The Real One

Fashion: Buying things you don’t need, with money
you don’t have, to impress people you don’t like…
N
nalatalb
Jun 3, 2005
The control panel sugestion works. Thanks anyway Hecate
JS
John Smith
Jun 12, 2005
you must t

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections