HE
Posted By
Heather_E
Oct 18, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I can open Photoshop (7.0) without any problems, then I go to File->Open and the Open window appears for about a second before it disappears and the whole program shuts. When I do a File->Open Recent, it’s works. Opening a brand new file is also fine. In ImageReady, I tried it – I opened just four files at once, then I went back to File->Open (to see) and I got an error message saying an error occurred so the operation could not be completed. When I try again, I click on the file and click open, I/R freezes. Could this be a memory issue? I am working on Windows XP Professional and have been told that my memory and/or motherboard might need to be updated. Could that have something to do with this?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

DM
dave_milbut
Oct 18, 2003
first reboot the system and try again. if that doesn’t clear it, reset the prefrences per the faq.
HE
Heather_E
Oct 18, 2003
Resetting the preferences worked. Thank you!
DM
dave_milbut
Oct 18, 2003
you’re welcome.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections