KR
Posted By
Karlos Ramez
Mar 3, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is it posible to develope an atn script?

i want to rotate an image 10 degrees, save it as picture 1.jpg, rotate the same objekt 2nd time 10 degrees, etc, etc. so that i will have about 36 nummerated safed pics.
This images i want to import to flash.

Is it possible? couse it is always a lot of work to edit and save the image by hand

Thx
Karlos

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

JK
JP Kabala
Mar 3, 2004
Why can’t you just use Flash tweening?

But, yes, you can record an action, but it would be a
little more complex than you might assume—

If you have "Image A" and you duplicate it and rotate it 10 degrees and save as "Image B" it will look fine—
but then you have to go back to Image A and duplicate and rotate it 20 degrees to produce "Image C" because rotations that are not a multiple of 90 degrees are not lossless.

If you keep rotating the result of the previous rotation,the 36th one will look positively awful
"Karlos Ramez" wrote in message
Is it posible to develope an atn script?

i want to rotate an image 10 degrees, save it as picture 1.jpg, rotate the same objekt 2nd time 10 degrees, etc, etc. so that i will have about 36 nummerated safed pics.
This images i want to import to flash.

Is it possible? couse it is always a lot of work to edit and save the
by hand

Thx
Karlos

KR
Karlos Ramez
Mar 3, 2004
Why can’t you just use Flash tweening?

i design a very cewl lightning animation effect with shadows etc. and this only can be done by a non vector program like photoshop

If you have "Image A" and you duplicate it and rotate it 10 degrees and
save
as "Image B" it will look fine—
but then you have to go back to Image A and duplicate and rotate it 20 degrees to produce "Image C" because rotations that are not a multiple of 90 degrees are not lossless.

crap. what i´m doing is only to change the shadow degree of a layerstyle. I have a picture with shadow degree 0°, i save it as pic nr 1, change dagree# of the shadow to 20° and save it to pic 1, etc etc. How to save it nummerously i know, but how the degree Nr of the shadow can be automatisemed i dont know-
And this is really awful to do this by hand.

Karlos

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections