S
Posted By
Skinner1
Jun 6, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I would like to produce some CD’s for the use of family and friends and hopefully later on as digital portfolios for prospective customers.

I would like to include an automatic loading picture viewing program that would allow the user ti just pop the CD in and start viewing the pictures contained on the CD right away.

Any suggestions?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

WD
Walter Donavan
Jun 6, 2005
Take a look at Picasa2 http://www.picasa.com/download/index.php and FastStone Viewer http://www.faststone.org/ (both freeware). PowerPoint can also be used for this. Also, www.nonags.com has any number of freeware tools for creating CD slide shows.

wrote in message
I would like to produce some CD’s for the use of family and friends and hopefully later on as digital portfolios for prospective customers.

I would like to include an automatic loading picture viewing program that would allow the user ti just pop the CD in and start viewing the pictures contained on the CD right away.

Any suggestions?
H
Hecate
Jun 6, 2005
On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 07:08:19 -0400, wrote:

Any suggestions?

ISTM, what you;’re looking for is a "slide show". The best and most reasonably priced solution, is Pro Show Gold. The cheapest (if you already have the software) is to copy the slides into a Powerpoint presentation and distribute the images with the free Powerpoint viewer. However, can you say clunky? 😉

Hecate – The Real One

Fashion: Buying things you don’t need, with money
you don’t have, to impress people you don’t like…
J
johnboy
Jun 7, 2005
"Hecate" wrote in message
ISTM, what you;’re looking for is a "slide show". The best and most reasonably priced solution, is Pro Show Gold.

Haven’t you found the nasties in Pro Show yet? Highly not recommended.
H
Hecate
Jun 7, 2005
On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 20:10:02 -0500, "johnboy"
wrote:

"Hecate" wrote in message
ISTM, what you;’re looking for is a "slide show". The best and most reasonably priced solution, is Pro Show Gold.

Haven’t you found the nasties in Pro Show yet? Highly not recommended.
Never had any problems.

Hecate – The Real One

Fashion: Buying things you don’t need, with money
you don’t have, to impress people you don’t like…

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections