M
Posted By
MP
Oct 30, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m a brand new Photoshop user having just changed from Fireworks. In Fireworks, if I want to create a small version of a photo for a web page, I just resize the image and save it. Seems this isn’t so straightforward in Photoshop where the printed version is smaller but not the photo itself. So how do I resize to get that smaller version for the web?

Thanks for helping!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

M
mick
Oct 30, 2008
I’m a brand new Photoshop user having just changed from Fireworks. In Fireworks, if I want to create a small version of a photo for a web page, I just resize the image and save it. Seems this isn’t so straightforward in Photoshop where the printed version is smaller but not the photo itself. So how do I resize to get that smaller version for the web?

Thanks for helping!

Try this freeware program which is quick and easy to use and will do exactly what you want http://bluefive.pair.com/pixresizer.htm

mick
HM
hso_max
Nov 1, 2008
MP schrieb:

Thanks for helping!

Hi there,

try simply this:
http://www.vallen.de/freeware/

Regards Walter
M
MP
Nov 4, 2008
On Nov 1, 9:25 am, "W.Spahni" wrote:
MP schrieb:

Thanks for helping!

Hi there,

try simply this:http://www.vallen.de/freeware/

Regards Walter

I will give these a try but the package is our new standard at work and I’d like to know how to use it.
R
Rick
Nov 4, 2008
"MP" wrote in message

Thanks for helping!

How about – File – Resize for web. you can then change the size. This is in PE5, but I would think it’s much the same in later versions.

Geoff.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections