GG
Posted By
Gerbil_Gerbil
May 5, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
First, i make a action, where i add text to the corner of the picture. Than i make another action, where i make frames + the first action.

When i use it on some pictures, for example wide’y picture, text is the size i put it to. But for heigh’y picture, text changes extra-large. I think the "font size" is the same number, but it comes out alot bigger.

Why, and how can i repair it?
Thanks.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

EH
Ed_Hannigan
May 5, 2007
Do the different images have different resolutions?

Without knowing the specifics of your actions, I can’t add any more.
GG
Gerbil_Gerbil
May 5, 2007
No, they are pretty much same (for example 640×480 and 480×640) What information can i add?
EH
Ed_Hannigan
May 5, 2007
No difference in ppi numbers?

What are the action steps?
MD
Michael_D_Sullivan
May 5, 2007
It might be better to size the text in pixels, rather than points. That way you don’t have to worry about the resolution.
GG
Gerbil_Gerbil
May 6, 2007
"No difference in ppi numbers?"
26 pt all the time.

"What are the action steps?"
Make text layer
Set layer styles of current layer

If i see both pictures 100% there is still a big difference at that text size. How can i resize/make the text in pixel-measure?
C
chrisjbirchall
May 6, 2007
"No difference in ppi numbers?"

What Ed is asking is: is the resolution of the images consistent? Are they both (say) set at 72ppi?

26 pt all the time.

What Michael is suggesting is that you set the text to pixels rather than points in the Options Bar.

Do both these things and your problem will go away.
GG
Gerbil_Gerbil
May 6, 2007
Preferences bar?
I got it in pixels now, and it works great!

Thank you!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections