WT
Posted By
wolf_tracks
Jan 2, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve barely used my Photoshop Album (Elements 2) since I bought. I thought I’d take a shot at it for constructing a 12 page calendar for 2007. It may work for me. It does account for holidays, and allows one to enter comments on any date. It also allows pix on dates. One problem. I set the holiday preferences, and added some text to a few dates in January, but the final calendar shows none of that. What do I need to do to make the connections to the preferences?

Wayne T. Watson (Watson Adventures, Prop., Nevada City, CA) (121.015 Deg. W, 39.262 Deg. N) GMT-8 hr std. time)
Obz Site: 39° 15′ 7" N, 121° 2′ 32" W, 2700 feet

"Has it occurred to you that the lust for certainty might be a sin?" — Archbishop of York, cited in
the book "Chances Are" by Kaplan & Kaplan

Web Page: <home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews>

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

WT
wolf_tracks
Jan 3, 2007

W. Watson wrote:

I’ve barely used my Photoshop Album (Elements 2) since I bought. I thought I’d take a shot at it for constructing a 12 page calendar for 2007. It may work for me. It does account for holidays, and allows one to enter comments on any date. It also allows pix on dates. One problem. I set the holiday preferences, and added some text to a few dates in January, but the final calendar shows none of that. What do I need to do to make the connections to the preferences?
Maybe this will simplify things for me. Is it possible to use the calendar wizard to make a 12 month, 12 page, calendar with holidays and pictures for some of the dates? Is it possible to do it at all in Album 2.0?

BTW, was there a booklet in the Elements 2 package? I have one for the photo side but not the album side. If not, is there a pdf somewhere on the Adobe site?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections