C
Posted By
Cassy
Aug 24, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
In PSE4 when I "save for web" in image ready I must manually select .jpg high each and every time, even after saving a dozen photos in the same session. In PSE3 when I selected .jpg high, it stayed as the default unless I changed it. I’ve searched high & low in all the usual places and cannot find how to set the image ready default setup dialog to make it permanent ..jpg high unless I change it. Any help would be appreciated. TIA – Cassy

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

J
jor
Aug 26, 2006
On 2006-08-24 14:36:30 -0700, "Cassy" said:

In PSE4 when I "save for web" in image ready I must manually select .jpg high each and every time, even after saving a dozen photos in the same session. In PSE3 when I selected .jpg high, it stayed as the default unless I changed it. I’ve searched high & low in all the usual places and cannot find how to set the image ready default setup dialog to make it permanent .jpg high unless I change it. Any help would be appreciated.
TIA – Cassy

This discussion group is pretty inactive. Try over at
http://www.photoshopelementsuser.com/index.php. Lots of activity and expert advice.
jor

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections