Posted By
Lynn Dougherty
Feb 25, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I hope someone can help me.

One of the most annoying things about Image Ready is that it always wants to save my slices in a separate "images" folder. I NEVER want it to do that and I have to constantly remember to set up my output settings when doing a new site.

Is there any way at all to tell Image Ready that I DON’T want my images in a different place from my html files?

I am constantly having to go back and redo the file since it saves the images in a separate place.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

lynnpd

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

KE
Kevin Esther
Feb 28, 2005
I would suggest that you do save your images in a separate folder as you can find them easier to maintain your site.
Check out your preferences settings you might be able to change the setting there.

Sorry but am a poor elements owner but if you want tutorials check out my web site launching soon
www.jkgraphics.co.uk
"Lynn Dougherty" wrote in message
I hope someone can help me.

One of the most annoying things about Image Ready is that it always wants to save my slices in a separate "images" folder. I NEVER want it to do that and I have to constantly remember to set up my output settings when doing a new site.

Is there any way at all to tell Image Ready that I DON’T want my images in a different place from my html files?

I am constantly having to go back and redo the file since it saves the images in a separate place.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

lynnpd

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections