S
Posted By
stephenbarrante
Oct 18, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I just recently discovered the Dataset feature in Photoshop, for outputing multiple graphics from a data set. A quick demo that I had put together worked flawlessly. Now, on my second attempt to do "the real thing"… I am suddenly getting an error. "Could not complete this operation. The file was not found".

This detailed and descriptive error message doesn’t really help me much. I went through my data set, even simplifying it down to 1 set. I checked to make sure my 3 variables matched my document which only has 4 layers in it. I even created a NEW file to see if there was a corruption issue. I verified that I my separators (commas) are not used in other places like sentences. Images are located in the same folder as the dataset. Everything should be set up fine.

My data set file is something like:

name,comments,background
Steve,This is cool when it works,image1.jpg

etc…

No go. Anyone else have a similiar problem?

I just discovered the the problem is isolated to Image Ready. I can use photoshop, but unfortunately it will only export multiple .psd files. Image Ready allows you to do the jpgs which is what I’m looking for.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

S
stephenbarrante
Oct 19, 2006
Okay. It appears I have solved my own problem. A quick deletion of the preferrences took care of the issue.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections