D
Posted By
denise
Aug 2, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have been getting a series of red lines through my image when I print. I have tried other programmes and it only appears with Photo Elements (version 1). I have tried to reinstall the software. It is in my Epson Printer Installer. It asks me for a serial number. Where do I find that number?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

R
Roy
Aug 2, 2005
"denise" wrote in message
I have been getting a series of red lines through my image when I print. I have tried other programmes and it only appears with Photo Elements (version 1). I have tried to reinstall the software. It is in my Epson Printer Installer. It asks me for a serial number. Where do I find that number?

Hi.

I presume you are asking about Photoshop Elements, and that you got a "Free" copy with your Printer. There should be a small sticker with the serial number somewhere on the packaging, or perhaps on the rear of the Printer.

I got my "Free" copy with a scanner, and the Serial Number was on a very small sticker on the Cd Sleeve.

It is always a good idea to make a back-up copy of any Software, complete with its Serial Number. If you should ever need to re-install and then find the original Cd is damaged you won’t have to wait weeks for the replacement Cd to arrive.

Roy G
BH
Bina Hejazi
Aug 8, 2005
here is the serial number on my sticker that came with my scanner.

1057-4344-6972-6861-3856-4923

good luck
"denise" wrote in message

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections