BB
Posted By
birgitte_berggreen
May 6, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Somehow certain tools is invisible in photoshop 7.01 – suddently. I am running on a G4 400 Mhz with 856 Mb memory and have had no problems before – that I couldn’t solve. What is happening now??

Birgitte

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

EH
Ed_Hannigan
May 6, 2004
Try trashing resetting preferences. If that doesn’t help check back here.
BB
birgitte_berggreen
May 6, 2004
Can you remember where I can find it under this new system?
EH
Ed_Hannigan
May 6, 2004
What it says in Help:

To restore all preferences to their default settings:

Do one of the following:
Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) immediately after launching Photoshop or ImageReady. You will be prompted to delete the current settings.
In Mac OS, open the Preferences folder in the Library folder, and drag the Adobe Photoshop CS Settings folder to the Trash.

New Preferences files will be created the next time you start Photoshop or ImageReady.

I’m using CS but I think the key commands thing is the same for 7 and probably teh folder loication as well.

Hope it helps..
BB
birgitte_berggreen
May 6, 2004
It work fine now, thank you

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections