GO
Posted By
Geoege_O_Connor
Jun 8, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have tried to have some fun moving items and people from one picture to another in Photoshop Elements 3 . I am lost . Would someone please give me an easy to understand step by step procedure to accomplish my goal . I am new at this and seem to learn something new each day .

Thanks Very Much
George O’Connor

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Jun 8, 2005
George,

The basic way is to select the person you want to move (use the selection tool you are most comfortable with)

Then do Edit>Copy

Open up the image you want to move them to and do Edit>Paste.

You will now have your person in the new image.

Thats the simple part … now you need to blend them into your new image and you may need to resize them.

To resize, use the move tool … clicking in the corner of the bounding box allows you to resize. To blend them in … you will need to check out several things. Such as making sure the colours match, shadows etc.

That should get you started but if you need any more help with it … just let us know.

Wendy

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections