Posted By
Bob Levine
Sep 1, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Since my License is really in 6.0

No, it’s not. The 7.0 license replaces the 6.0 license. You are certainly eligible for an upgrade.

Bob

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

DS
Damian_Shepard
Sep 1, 2007
Hi Folks,

I’ve started a support case with customer service to inquire about this, but have yet to hear back…

My scenario is this:

* I OWN a FULL 6.0 PS License
* I ALSO OWN a 7.0 PS UPGRADE License
* and I am LOOKING to UPGRADE to CS3.

Since my License is really in 6.0 and I have legal licenses to 7.0 will the CS3 upgrade allow me to go from the 7.0 to CS3?

The issue that I have is with Vista so popular, my new Vista Ultimate box will not run 7.0 correctly… I want my PS back installed so that I can do "good" photo editing on my Sony DSLR-A100K camera pics and would like to make the purhcase this weekend….

However since this is not clearly spelt out and 6.0 is not listed on the udpate page I am contimplating the purhcase because I do not want to loose out on my purchase since retail stores will not allow you to return an open box.

Could someone clarify if this is possible?

Thanks so much for any help you can offer!
B
Buko
Sep 1, 2007
What Bob said stop starting a support case with customer service and wasting their valuable time and order the software.

You can find out this info by just reading this website.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections