LH
Posted By
Lois_Heidrick
May 26, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have successfully installed Elements 3. What is the best way to uninstall Elements 2?

I’ve read that some files are shared by both programs.

Can anyone give me precise directions? I’m using Mac, OS 10.3.9

I don’t see anything for "uninstall" on the install disc.

Any help appreciated.

Berengaria

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

MD
malcolm_denton
May 26, 2005
As I said on your previous post, PSE2 & PSE3 co-exist quite happily on my Mac running 10.3.9 so, unless you are desperate for the small amount of space it takes up,why bother to uninstall PSE2.
CW
Colin Walls
May 26, 2005
I don’t think there’s any real problem with removing PSE 2 on a Mac. On PCs, there is a problem.
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
May 26, 2005
If you really want to uninstall it then just drag the PSE2 folder into the trash …

Wendy
BH
Beth_Haney
May 26, 2005
Here’s a link to your first post, where I did tell you how to do it. Like Malcolm says, there’s really no need. A lot of people keep both on their computers, partly to help them make the transition and partly because there’s something they might like better about an earlier version. It’s up to you.

malcolm denton, "uninstalling Elements 2" #2, 25 May 2005 1:06 pm </cgi-bin/webx?13/1>

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections