B
Posted By
BF
Sep 28, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
In the past the older version could be left on the computer and there wasn’t any conflict with the newer version. Will this be the same going from CS3 to CS4 or will CS3 have to be uninstalled?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

J
Joel
Sep 28, 2008
BF wrote:

In the past the older version could be left on the computer and there wasn’t any conflict with the newer version. Will this be the same going from CS3 to CS4 or will CS3 have to be uninstalled?

We will have to wait for the CS4 to arrive before some of us can give you the firm answer. And it’s possible that you may find your answer before us.

And my wild guess that if unless Adobe is stupid enough or if CS4 requires something more special than all older version, I would say that it could co-exist with older Photoshop.
R
Rob
Oct 25, 2008
BF wrote:
yes
D
Dave
Oct 25, 2008
On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 01:05:19 +1100, Rob wrote:

BF wrote:
yes

Rob, If you do not know an answer, keep quiet and do not display your ignorance.

Still the same BF, your PC will be able to handle both.
V
Voivod
Oct 25, 2008
On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 17:45:18 +0200, Dave scribbled:

BF wrote:
yes

Rob, If you do not know an answer, keep quiet and do not display your ignorance.

Who the fuck elected you king?
R
Rob
Oct 26, 2008
Dave wrote:

BF wrote:
yes

Well actually there is but as you know I shall not indicate where the problem lies.

You may or may not come across it.
DJ
david johnson
Oct 26, 2008
you can run cs4 and cs3 on same computer

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 19:58:17 +1100, Rob wrote:

Dave wrote:

BF wrote:
yes

Well actually there is but as you know I shall not indicate where the problem lies.

J
Joel
Oct 27, 2008
Rob wrote:

Dave wrote:

BF wrote:
yes

Hehehe I have to agree that you did give the right answer, but Dave just can’t be able to see it. It’s funny that he tries to correct by giving the exact same answer you gave BF.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections