MT
Posted By
Mandy_Tredoux
May 26, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I used to use Photoshop Elements 2 and Photoshop Album 2 but recently bought Elements 3, I have uninsalled Elements 2 but don’t want to Uninstall Album yet as some of the print packages are better. In Create Photo Books in Photoshop Album there is layouts in "Just photos" where you can put four photos per page without borders etc and when you print onto an A4 (210mm X 294mm) page it prints the photos next to each other from edge to edge of page without any white areas in between which is ideal for printing photos without wasting paper.
In Elements the page sizes seem to be smaller therefore it does not fully utilize the A4 page. (It seems to use smaller pages for its books and Albums)
Is there any way the template used in Album can be imported into Photoshop Elements, I do notice that under the templates file in Album those particular files "just photos" seem to have a different filename (not Adobe but "mypublisher) is there any way they could be converted by Elements 3 ? or perhaps downloaded into individual print package of Elements 3. I have tried to use the customize the individual print setup in Elements 3 but it always seems to put a white area in between the photos therefore you can never use the full size that could fit on the page. Any suggestions ? I would realy just like to use 1 package instead of 2. The other question I have is when I open Organiser in Elements 3 and try to use a photo filed in My Picutres it takes forever to bring the file up and gives the message "looking for missing file", this is extremely irritating and takes so long. Should I be storing my files somewhere else to make this faster ?
Thanks a ton, hope someone can help me. Mandy, South Africa

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections