HD
Posted By
heil_dan
May 25, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am trying to figure out how to get random transistions between the pictures of my slide show. I have about 250 pictures and I really do not want to hand pick each transistion. Thanks, Dan

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

O
o3v3tz
May 25, 2005
I have been fiddling with Custom Slideshows tonight and I don’t see any way to do random transitions. You can make all transitions the same or change any individual slide transitions that you wish.

Barb O
CW
Colin Walls
May 25, 2005
<rant>
A plea from a potential view of your slideshow: please don’t attempt this. Fancy transitions are generally a distraction – fade’s OK, but most other things just annoy the viewer. Random transitions are very distracting and make it look like you haven’t got your act together. If your pictures are worth showing, you want the viewers to give them their full attention.
</rant>
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
May 25, 2005
Oh I do agree with that …

Fancy transitions look nice when you are playing with them … but when you try to watch a slide show they are just a total distraction.

Wendy
JC
Jane Carter
May 25, 2005
Some of the fancy transitions with iPhoto slide shows are almost enough to give you a good case of motion sickness.
That Ken Burns effect is neat too.
I play with them, but go back to the plain and simple transitions for them. Fun anyway.
Jane

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections