RB
Posted By
Richard_Burton_WELLS
Feb 11, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Greetings, friends! I am archiving photographs to CD-write with annotations and was using JPEG for compression. When doing so, I was able to use a sequential slide-show for viewing BUT lost the annotations, so changed to psd.

Can now retrieve annotations but cannot find anywhere a way to present as a slideshow!

I’ve phoned Helpline and was referred to this site for customer support and have searched sites and FAQs but no joy.

Any help or advice much appreciated.

Richard

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

RK
Rob_Keijzer
Feb 11, 2004
Richard,

Which utility did you use when you actually could do this with Jpeg’s? Rob
CW
Colin_Walls
Feb 11, 2004
I would suggest you buy a copy of Photoshop Album and make slideshows with that. It uses PDF for this purpose. It’s cheap and does a good job.
RB
Richard_Burton_WELLS
Feb 11, 2004
Dear Rob

Well, I’m darned! I’ve just tried to reproduce the slide-show facility with one of my retained jpeg CDs and can’t! I think it was through Windows Explorer but am not sure. I’ll try to get back to you when I can fathom it out. Thanks for taking the trouble to answer my message. Kind regards

Richard
RB
Richard_Burton_WELLS
Feb 11, 2004
Dear Colin

Many thanks. This could be just the answer. I’ll visit Adobe’s site and see if I can buy Photoshop Album. I very much appreciate your having taken the time to answer my shout for help.

Kind regards

Richard
LL
Larry_Ligon
Feb 11, 2004
Richard,

If you have Photoshop CS, check out File/Automate/PDF presentation. That creates a slide show that can be viewed with Acrobat
Reader.

Larry
SG
shecky_greene
Feb 11, 2004
Free.
http://www.vallen.de/freeware/#Vallen%20JPegger

Despite the name, it will show PSD files and a lot of other formats. Right click shows all EXIF file info.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections