GP
Posted By
Gabriel_Pickl
Aug 18, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I´ve installed a version of Photoshop CS3 and typed in a license key wich was, obviously, wrong, so, when I start Photoshop a message meaning "License Expired" is displayed.
I tried to reinstall the program many times, finally i had the idea to set my system date to sometime in the past – then, the program startet but i could not use the "Deactivate"-ability.

What should I do now to make Photoshop work?
Please help!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

C
chrisjbirchall
Aug 18, 2007
Did you buy your copy direct from Adobe? If so their "Installation Helpline" is free.

If it’s a trial version, the 30 trial is irrevokably terminated the instant you alter the system clock.
IE
Ian_Edwards
Aug 18, 2007
Hi

Is it photshop you have or one of the suites that include photoshop. I hae the same problem until I was told by Adobe that suite copies of photoshop have a different serial format.

Cheers

Ian

http://www.edwards-micros.co.uk
IL
Ian_Lyons
Aug 18, 2007
the program startet but i could not use the "Deactivate"-ability.

There is a possibility that the activation servers are down. What are you seeing (eg progress bar, no connection) when you try to deactivate?
GP
Gabriel_Pickl
Aug 18, 2007
When I try to deactivate the product, there is a message displayed wich asks me to connect to the internet (my internet connection works properly)

PS: By the way: Sorry for my bad English…
HA
Herb_Albert
Aug 18, 2007
schrieb:

so, when I start Photoshop a message meaning "License Expired" is displayed.

There is an erase utility from Adobe which completely removes PS/CS3. You might try this one.

http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cs3clean.html
GP
Gabriel_Pickl
Aug 18, 2007
Sorry, but… where do I get the "Windows Installer CleanUp-Utility" from?
IL
Ian_Lyons
Aug 18, 2007
Gabriel,

I’m getting a message telling me that the activation servers are currently unavailable, which explains the message you get when trying to deactivate.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections