J
Posted By
jgod
May 24, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have a very simple question, but I feel dumb for asking but I just cannot figure it out!!!! I’m working on a PC and using Photoshop 7, all I want to do is a button for our company webpage. I’m able to the actual work and design it and all the good stuff, the only problem is that when I’m done and saving the project, it saves it with the background that I’m working with. I usually don’t want a background, all I want is the project that I have designed. Even when I’m working on a transparent background, the square design does not go away when I put it up on the website.
How could I, for example, just draw a ball, and post only the ball on the website??? Without a background??
Hopefully someone could help me!! Thanx!!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

CW
Colin Walls
May 24, 2005
This is actually th ePhotoshop Elements forum, but the same issues arise.

2 things:

1) What format are you saving the image in? My guess is JPEG. The correct choice would be GIF. JPEG does not support transparency.

2) Save using Save for Web. This will optimize the image suitably.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections