BH
Posted By
Bob_Hutchison
May 10, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I just thought I would check here to see if this problem has been reported before contacting Adobe direct.

I have attempted to download the TryOut version of PSE3 a number of times (4) and in each case it gets to 99% (of 228MB!) but then just sits and looks at me – even overnight. I have used Firefox 1.0.3 on 2 computers using the links on the Adobe web site as well as IE6.0 going direct to the ftp site.

Very frustrating given the size of the file. Any helpers?

Bob

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

RR
Raymond Robillard
May 10, 2005
The files are usually stored in a temporary location before they’re move in the user designated save folder. When a file fails to do transfer completely, chances are a 3rd party software is interfering (i.e. Anti-virus, web accelerator, AOL, etc.). The file might (just might) have actually been fully received from Adobe, but (for example) your anti-virus fails to release it to its final location.

So, if you know the name of the file, run a search on your computer for that name, and include both system and user folders (as well as invisible locations). You’ll probably find it. Try to copy and use this one instead.

Ray
JJ
Jim_J
May 10, 2005
Are you using a firewall of some sort? Try disabling any utilities or antivirus software. It is likely try to scan through it and having a tough time.

Cheers

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections