H
Posted By
hellmag
May 9, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I just bought a anti-moire solution ("moire reducer v1.8.atn" from Fred Miranda – www.fredmiranda.com). The file is of the type *.atn. Can somebody tell me how to install this in PSE 3.0? Many thanks in advance for your support!

Guenter

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

CW
Colin_Walls
May 9, 2005
Some action files can be utilized in PSE. For details of what to do, look here: <http://homepage.mac.com/bbrundage/FileSharing5.html>
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
May 9, 2005
Guenter,

I have just been to the site but am not sure which one you mean … is it the Moire Reducer (MR)?

If so then it doesn’t appear to work in Elements it is just says that it is for Photoshop 6, 7 CS and CS2. On that site most of the downloads are marked if they will work in Elements.

Did it not come with any installation instructions?

Wendy
BB
Barbara_Brundage
May 9, 2005
It does specifically say it doesn’t work in Elements, but I don’t know whether that means it includes a step that won’t work or just that he didn’t include the XML file for the action player or a thumbnail. Since you already bought it, you might as well try creating a thumbnail via the steps described on the pdf and see if all the steps work.

I’d try it for you, but there’s no demo.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections