R
Posted By
Rogers
Feb 22, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Every time Photoshop or Photoshop.elements is started it communicates on my Internet connection Why? and how do I stop it? I do not want these product operating as servers

JGM

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

B
Boskey
Feb 22, 2005
Open PSE3 Organizer>edit>preferences>services, then uncheck the update box. "Rogers" wrote in message Every time Photoshop or Photoshop.elements is started it communicates on my Internet connection Why? and how do I stop it? I do not want these product operating as servers

JGM

PD
postman delivers
Feb 27, 2005
"Jimmy" wrote in message
Open PSE3 Organizer>edit>preferences>services, then uncheck the update box. "Rogers" wrote in message
Every time Photoshop or Photoshop.elements is started it communicates on my Internet connection Why? and how do I stop it? I do not want these product operating as servers

JGM

JGM,

It certainly is annoying, every time i connect, and sometimes difficult to cancel. Jimmy provided the correct procedure, another way, is to turn off internet access in your fire wall –

Zone alarm, for instance you can turn off the ability for your software to make unwanted phone calls… – it is not 100% perfect all the time, and some times you need to check for updates, but no every time you breathe or think about connecting to the internet.

JR the postman

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections