Adobe Stock Photos Stuck in Trash and Photoshop CS2 won’t run!

AW
Posted By
Anne_Watman
Mar 17, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Okay, I apparently did something stupid. I’m not even sure how this happened, but I realized that Adobe Stock Photos folder was sitting on my desktop (I’m using OS X 10.5.6). I don’t know when this happened and I didn’t think I needed it so I dragged it to the trash. NOW I cannot run any of my Adobe software (includes Photoshop CS2, Illustrator CS2 and GoLive CS2).

I can see the folder sitting in my trash, but it won’t let me drag it back out. So, just as a test, I tried dragging out the one other file (.jpg) and I can’t get that one either. I know this isn’t a Mac forum, but I’m desparate and cannot find anything to help me.

Probably I am going to have to reinstall everything and (of course) I can’t find my CDs!!! Please don’t get angry if I’m asking the wrong question. I’ve done an internet search and I cannot find any solutions.

Thanks, Anne

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

B
Buko
Mar 17, 2009
Adobe stock photos does not even exist anymore.

Have you tried deleting your trash? I have no Adobe stock Photos on my computer and everything works. try restarting the computer.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections