S
Posted By
Sparkss
Aug 21, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
if i donwload a font from somewhere how do i get into adobe photoshop elements 2.0

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

BH
Beth_Haney
Aug 21, 2004
Elements doesn’t store fonts, it just accesses whatever you have loaded in the font folder for your system. So, put it wherever you would put a font you wanted to use for word processing, etc.
S
Sparkss
Aug 21, 2004
well this is the first time i have ever downloaded a font that im going to use, so i dont really no wut to do
BE
Bob_E._Warren
Aug 21, 2004
If you are using WinXP, open up your control panel. You’ll see an icon for Fonts. Double click to open it — you should see a list of all the fonts on your system. Go the the File menu and find the ‘Install New Font…’ dialog and follow it to install your downloaded font.
Bob Warren
S
Sparkss
Aug 21, 2004
ok i get to instal new font, but the font iw ant to install is on my desktop, and i cant find it when i go install new font
NS
Nancy_S
Aug 21, 2004
On your desktop, highlite the file, right click and choose Copy. Use Explorerer to find the Fonts folder, right click and choose Paste.
S
Sparkss
Aug 21, 2004
then when i go to adobe photoshope elemnets 2.0 and select the fonts will it be in there?
NS
Nancy_S
Aug 21, 2004
should be
S
Sparkss
Aug 21, 2004
thanks, nancy do u have aim,msn, or yahoo?
NS
Nancy_S
Aug 21, 2004
No, I don’t use them.
S
Sparkss
Aug 21, 2004
o ok, well thanks for ur help

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections