RL
Posted By
Rick_Lyerly
Jul 12, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Last year I bought a new computer and had my Adobe Photoshop 7.0 installed on to it. I’m no longer use my old computer. When I opened up Photoshop 7.0 I noticed that many of the fonts I had previously were no longer on it. Also since then I have not received any new fonts as I used to from time to time when my copy of 7.0 would receive updates. I still get a message box that I’m receiving updates, but I never receive any fonts. I do a lot of photography and I use a lot of fonts with my pictures. Is there some explanation for this. I called Adobe Tech support but they no longer support 7.0 owners (only CS3 and CS4, if I recall). Bad luck for me, I guess. Anyone out there know what I can do?
I’ve uninstalled, and then reinstalled 7.0 and looked for any updates. Thanks in advance.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

JJ
John_Joslin
Jul 12, 2007
Fonts are on the Windows system, not part of Photoshop, although some may be installed from the Photoshop installation disk.

I don’t think updates to Photoshop included any fonts. In any case you need to download and install the 7.01 update from the Adobe support site at < http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=1851>

If you still have access to your old computer you can copy the fonts installed on that system to your new one.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections