RC
Posted By
R_Cruz
Nov 27, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
For some reason certain fonts do not display properly in Photoshop CS. They look fine in word and Phothshop 7.1 (i’ve haven’t yet uninstalled it on my computer). They don’t appear correct, however, when I try to use them in photoshop CS. Also I’m using Adobe Type manager deluxe to activate and deactivate my fonts. While deactivated fonts don’t appear in my MS Word font list they do still appear in the photoshop lists. Once deactivated, should’nt these fonts not appear in any application font list? Any help with these two issues will be greatly appreciated.

RC

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

HP
Helen_Polson
Nov 27, 2003
Don’t appear correct? How so? Too big, too small, squashed etc?
RC
R_Cruz
Nov 27, 2003
They don’t appear as the correct font. An an example, I’m trying to use "minion pro" but some generic font which I can’t identify appears. The weird thing is some fonts display fine but others, such as minion, do not. Even weirder is the fact that that same font appears fine in Phothshop 7 on the same computer.

RC
L
LenHewitt
Nov 28, 2003
Suggest you do a system wide search for adobefnt*.LST and delete all instances you find. They will be rebuilt as required

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections