iMac CS3 Photoshop Magenta/Cyan Color Cast w/Epson – Help!

M
Posted By
Mabell
Feb 20, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve been reading past posts and other websites on this problem and cannot seem to resolve it. I have an Epson 2200 and have been working in CS3 for at least a year with great results. Suddenly, my prints are whacked out with color cast. I reinstalled CS3, I re-set profile to sRGB space & "no color management" in the Epson settings. I’ve tried Adobe manage color & Printer manages color. I’m still not able to print my work. Any other suggestions before I pull my hair out?

Thank you!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

WZ
Wade_Zimmerman
Feb 20, 2009
Try doing all you did and reinstalling your printer drivers first remove the printer from the printer list then check to see if there are any cache files and preferences associated with the printer and trash those as well.

See if this gets you back to where you were.

BTW did you install any software lately or updated any of the applications you have on your system?

R
Ram
Feb 21, 2009
Have you ruled out clogged printer nozzles and/or a malfunctioning printer yet?
NK
Neil_Keller
Feb 21, 2009
Well, magenta casts have been due to double-profiling. Also, are you sure you have the correct paper selected?

Neil

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections